Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to The Napa Inn! We appreciate that you have chosen our inn for your upcoming getaway. Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our staff during this time of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ All of us at The Napa Inn
- We have trained our staff in extensive cleaning procedures, to include continual disinfecting of all frequent contact surfaces.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities. Our staff practices frequent cleaning of outdoor furniture.
- Our staff will wear face coverings during guest interactions for the foreseeable future.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet distance from others.
- We have sanitizers for your use in common areas.
- Our staff is working limited hours, which will be posted upon your arrival.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- In order to minimize personal contact, we will not be providing cleaning in your room during your stay. You’re welcome to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished as needed.
BREAKFAST & WINE HOUR
- We are currently not serving breakfast, wine hour or afternoon refreshments.
- Our rates have been adjusted to reflect these currently paused services.
- We ask our guests to wear face coverings when in all public areas of the inn.
- We will ask all guests to practice social distancing when interacting with staff and other guests.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us so that we can reschedule your stay.
- If while at the inn, you become unwell, we request you to stay in your room and wear a face covering until arrangements can be made to return home at the earliest possible time.