Learn More About our Napa Inn & Spa
The Napa Inn & Spa was built in 1899 as a wedding gift. The Inn retains the charm and romantic aura of it's origins. A beautiful Queen Anne Victorian, furnished in antiques reminiscent of a bygone era when life was simpler and the pace more relaxed. The Buford House, a Victorian built in 1877, is on the National Register of Historic Places. It is located next door (the properties face different streets, but share the back parking lot and gardens) to the main building where guests will go for check-in and breakfast.
... a delightful inn, full of romance and fantasy, removed from the hectic pace of the big city.
Located one mile from the Wine Train and Oxbow Public Market, this Napa B&B offers on-site spa services. Guests can relax and socialize with an evening wine reception. Free Wi-Fi is available in each suite.
Each luxurious suite at The Napa Inn & Spa features cable TV and a DVD player. Guests can have flower arrangements and wine delivered to their suite for an additional charge.
The Napa Inn & Spa is a 15 minute walk from Opera House Uptown Theater. Buoncristiani Family Winery is just steps away.
According to booking.com, Napa Inn has one of the top-rated locations in Napa! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
Couples in particular like the location - they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip. This property is also rated for the best value in Napa! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
If you are a new or a return guest, we welcome you to come ... relax and enjoy all that the Napa Valley Wine Country has to offer!
Endless Coffee is available from 8am to 10am Daily
Breakfast is available to guests anytime from 8am to 10am
Just check-in at the kitchen and we will prepare it fresh for you.
Daily Breakfast Includes:
- Your choice of juice and/or milk
- Choice of sides:
- Fresh cut fruit salad
- Our famous homemade Granola
- Toasted English muffin
- Egg Options: Choose eggs any way you would like them, we have also added a delicious breakfast sandwich and now a veggie omelet option.
Enjoy your breakfast anywhere you would like: your room, the dining room, out in the garden on a beautiful sunny day or near the fireplace in the Parlor.
Watch for daily specials!
As we learn a new way of serving breakfast so all our guests and staff feel safe please have patience with us. Thank you so much for choosing The Napa Inn
The Napa Inn & Spa ... at a Glance
- Two, adjacent, turn of the century Victorian buildings comprise the Napa Inn
- All rooms have private bathrooms, many with whirlpool tubs, all with showers
- All rooms have separately controlled heating and AC
- All rooms have TV's with VCR or DVD, CD players with IPOD/MP3 hook-ups
- Quiet neighborhood location
- Walk to downtown Napa shops and restaurants
- Easy access to wineries, tasting passes and maps available
- Family friendly rooms
- Two pet friendly rooms
- Weddings and elopements, conferences, retreats and reunions
- Onsite spa services
- Free concierge services
- Romantic packages
- Seasonal specials
- Free parking
- Free wireless Internet and guest computer/printer available